top of page
Kitchen Scale

Weight Loss Program
180

Designed for those seeking to shed a few pounds and inches to regain their familiar selves, our comprehensive package is formulated to kickstart your journey to feeling and looking great. The Weight Loss 180 Package includes three key products:

  1. Alpha Cleanse: This powerful component targets the removal of toxins, stagnant fats, and excessive inflammation from the body, setting the stage for a holistic cleanse.

  2. Digestive Fix: Say goodbye to unwanted pounds with this essential component that eliminates fecal matter and plaque from the intestinal wall. Additionally, it curbs appetite and alleviates hunger pangs, supporting your weight loss goals.

  3. Oxy Max: Boost your body's metabolic function with this vital ingredient. By providing oxygen, Oxy Max enhances oxygen flow to individual cells. This not only increases energy levels but also facilitates weight loss by enhancing calorie burn. Fun fact: 84 percent of the lost fat transforms into carbon dioxide, expelled through the lungs, while the remaining 16 percent becomes water.

 

This month-long treatment is crafted to help you lose 10-15 pounds, providing a structured and effective approach to achieving your weight loss objectives. Regain control over your well-being and embrace the transformation with our Weight Loss 180 Package.

Click here to purchase : https://square.link/u/bD31nOIz

Weight Loss Program
360

Ready for a complete 360-degree body transformation? Our comprehensive package is expertly crafted to help you shed pounds and reduce inches on a significant scale, providing an effective solution for rapid fat loss.

Included in this transformative package are essential components:

  1.  Alpha Cleanse: This powerful component targets the removal of toxins, stagnant fats, and excessive inflammation from the body, setting the stage for a holistic cleanse.

  2. DTox Natural Laxative: Operating on an intercellular level, this liquid powerhouse acts as a natural laxative, swiftly cleansing the body for quick and visible results.

  3. Fluid Flush: Targeting fat removal on a fluid level, this component efficiently drains the body of excess fluids, reducing swelling and overall body weight.

  4. Mineral Luxe Seamoss and Bladderwrack Mix: Revitalize your cells and organs with this nutrient-packed blend, supplying essential minerals and vitamins during the intense cleansing process.

  5. Digestive Fix: Say goodbye to unwanted pounds with this essential component that eliminates fecal matter and plaque from the intestinal wall. Additionally, it curbs appetite and alleviates hunger pangs, supporting your weight loss goals.

  6. Oxy Max: Boost your body's metabolic function with this vital ingredient. By providing oxygen, Oxy Max enhances oxygen flow to individual cells. This not only increases energy levels but also facilitates weight loss by enhancing calorie burn. Fun fact: 84 percent of the lost fat transforms into carbon dioxide, expelled through the lungs, while the remaining 16 percent becomes water.

 

This unique treatment, spanning one full month, with a weight loss goal of approx 30 pounds  comes complete with a personalized meal plan and the guidance of a dedicated personal assistant to support you on your transformative journey. Get ready for a holistic, tailored approach to achieve the body you've always desired with our 360-degree body transformation package.

Click here to purchase: https://square.link/u/3fVHdwVa

bottom of page